Calling All NE Wreck Divers & Captains

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StuS

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I posted this thread over in the wreck diving section, but haven't heard much, so wanted to reach out to New England divers who might only visit this forum.

I'm a documentary filmmaker, I'm developing a project about wreck diving, and am looking for potential wreck divers and Captains to feature. I'm in the Northeast, and right now, am looking for divers and crews along the East Coast, preferably (but not exclusively) New England and the Mid Atlantic. My main focus is on wreck divers who are passionate hobbyists, but anyone interested is free to respond. And of course, Captains are strongly encouraged.

If you're interested in being involved, by all means send along a short description of yourself including some general personal info such as occupation, age, family, etc. As well, what I'm very interested in hearing your personal stories; how long you've been at it, your level of experience, best dives, and most importantly why you do it, and what you love about it.

I'm looking for the most passionate, compelling, over-the-top characters, so feel free to send along links to pics, and whatever else you'd like, and please pass this along to both divers and Captains you know of that might be interested.

I will only be checking this thread occasionally, so please send all responses to the following e-mail:

wreckcasting at g mail . com (just close up the spaces in the address, can't post a url yet!)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom