FS Ladies Oceanic Hera BC - Size M

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericab916

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Purshased in November 08. Used for about 15 dives - 10 fresh and 5 saltwater - I've lost a lot of weight (35 lbs will change the size of your BC) and the medium is too big for me, although it is adjustable for a variety of body types. Very comfortable BC.

The Oceanic Hera BC features an integrated weight system with a 30 lb capacity (20 lbs releasable, 10 lbs as trim). The Hera is designed especially for women, with a custom fit harness (if you are long or shortwaisted, this is really a help, because it give you about six inches leeway up or down and the large adjusting grommets adjusters are stainless steel and very stable). Multi-position shoulder straps are adjustable for women of all sizes (and shapes! No annoying the "girls"). Very secure depth compensating cummerbund (didn't move or loosen at any depth for me). Six stainless steel D-rings It has a heavy duty carry handle that does not interfere with comfort.

In excellent condition, cleaned with BC cleaner after every dive. Comes with extra hose which I assume is the connection you need if you want to add the XS Air2. No fading - excellent condition. $225 to your door!

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot to say this is a weight integrated BC with (2 on back hold 5 pounds (each) non-dumpable) in addition to front. No problem if you need plently of weight.

See original post for additional info. I'd like to see this go to a good home, since I found my new small BC! Thanks for looking at my item!

Last edited:
Don't know how to upload from http: files. I can attach to e-mails. Send me e-mail addys and I will send photos. Thanks.

Apparently if you look me up for a user ericab916 you can see the photos I uploaded. I just can't figure out how to attach the darn things to this post.

Feel free to email me at ericab916@verizon.net and I can e-mail you very clear photos!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how to get my BC pics that are in my gallery into the ad I placed. I'd like to get this baby sold! Thanks.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom