sibermike7 needs a buddy @ Martha's 21st & 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEMBA

Reaction score
Sidermike7 will be in Nashville Sat Mar 21 & Monday Mar 23 and is looking for a dive buddy to go to Martha's

He currently does not have computer access and asked me to post this for him. If you are interested please PM me and I will give you the contact information.

Thanks,

Sam

Did they finally get that place back open? I done gave up on them a long time ago.

Kenny

Good question, I know they typically open in April but will sometimes open by reservation

Ehhh, do a cpl searches on Martha's from this past year. It was not looking promising for anyone back then. But then again, I think I may have hit the ignore feature to reduce the fluff from the threads and missed any opening dates that could have been posted.

It was closed from what they called "needed roadwork" for a while, but not sure what ever happened to it once said roadwork and blasting was completed.

Kenny

Thanks for the info, I will pass it along

Best,

Sam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom