advanced nitrox / deco course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwhitlock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Im in town till April 6th and Im looking for some who can teach the adv. nitrox and deco class together. My week ends are packed. If you know someone whocan do it during the week email me at jasonwhitlock137@yahoo.com .Thanks

It doesn't look like you're cave trained, otherwise I could do it for you. But I only teach in the springs. Contact Kenny P. He sometimes has some weekdays available and could possibly do the training for you at ABWA.

could you do cavern and intro and if so how much....

PM sent

Steve Parker is a fantastic tech instructor....he teaches out of ABWA in Pelham. I have no idea what is availability is, but you can contact him at sp464@yahoo.com or you can try to get ahold of him at ABWA (205) 663-7428 (if he's not there, just leave a message).

He taught my Advanced Nitrox and Deco class...and I highly recommend him! :)

I second Kenny P. I think his class is at the end of April tho..He does a great job, did all my technical training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom