Ocean-friendly eating by Smithsonian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Izel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I saw this article at the Smithsonian website and I was wondering if we have materials like this for Asia Pacific, if not the Philippines. It would be good if we have one though...

A lot would probably still be applicable (although some are not found here) but are there marine life that are in our waters that should be in the bad and worse category?

Ocean-friendly Eating | EcoCenter | Smithsonian Magazine

Gi

Last edited:
hey, that's a good article. thanks for sharing.
AddEmoticons12648.gif
haven't encountered such from the PI but their study covers importations from southeast asia...

here's a list of rare, threatened and endangered Species from BFAR. can't seem to download the images, though.

AddEmoticons12714.gif

hey, that's a good article. thanks for sharing.
AddEmoticons12648.gif

here's a list of rare, threatened and endangered Species from BFAR. can't seem to download the images, though.

AddEmoticons12714.gif

Thanks Iris.

The BFAR info is very useful (Sayang, walang pictures). I shall share this with my fellow divers on the other forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom