Homer Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbalmr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone ever do any diving in or around Homer? Or anywhere on the kenai pen besides Seward? Just looking for some decent spots to check out while I am up here. Thanks

I was in Homer a few years ago and was unable to find anything locally, and nobody that was very interested in going there from Seward. The local water taxi was interested enough in diving to drive me around some of the inlets across the bay. Phenomenal underwater structure - it gets deep REAL fast, so there's likely some wonderful wall dives.

Seems like there's got to be SOMEONE diving in that area, and I'd be curious to hear what it's like.

I will go diving in Homer sometime in May. In fact, I may be actively recruiting a couple of people to go there for a weekend (4 dives I guess) and split costs. Probably a drive down Friday night, drive back Sunday evening sort of thing I guess. I'll be able to haul all gear :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom