2 weeks in Sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milktrayman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there ScubaBoarders

I am an MSDT level diver... i work in London and only dive for fun these days.

I am off to Sharm el Sheikh (Sharks bay) for 2 weeks and want to get an experienced divers opinion of the best dive centres to dive with.

Any particular reccommendations??

tips and suggestions kindly appreciated :cool2:

When I stayed at the Shark's Bay Hilton, I used the on site dive centre, Sinai Divers, who were (2005) a good professional outfit. More recently, we've dived with Camel, who are always good, but you'll need transport into Naama Bay each day- the dive centre will lay it on for you.

Camel are superb. they'll come pick you up in the morning and drop you back in the eve. being there for 2 weeks I guess you'll spend some time in Naama Bay in the evening as well as sharks bay (about 15 min cab drive). they have an excellent social scene alongside being quality dive operators.

you'll love them!

Red Sea dive college seem to be the other fave in the centre of naama

:)

hi there, dived with subex in september last year, there really good, there main office is up at the maritim jollie ville at the top of the strip in naama, but they also have a shop at the maritim jollieville golf just up the road from sharks bay at marika bay,, all really nice people very professional and great fun

Depends what you want, Ocean College, Red Sea Divign College and Camel Dive Centre are all excellent.
But for a bit of an Egytpian and Bedouin experience and a great setting try Sharks Bay Umbi Divng Village, the sunrises are stunning and it feels like you are in Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom