Aeris Atmos AI--Dive Computer and Top of the Line Mares Regs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rustyshakelford

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to sell my atmos ai (air integrated) dive computer. It has about 10 dives on it and still shows a full battery. This is a very simple computer to operate and is nitrox capable.

The reason for selling it is becuase I am going to buy a shearwater pursuit. The computer has the quick disconnect and compass in the console along with the screen protector. It also has user changeable batteries.

I would like to have it sold by tuesday if possible so I will have the other computer before I leave for florida.

Shoot a pm and ill get back to you asap.

Best Offer by tues. Id like to get about 400 for it, but we are in a recession

Also I have just decided to sell my regs. They are about a year old.

It is a Mares Proton Metal 42 and a Mares Proton Metal Octo. The 42 has been selling between 6 and 7 hundred. They breath great and only have about 10 fresh water dives on them. Reason for selling these is because I bought 2 dive rite RG3000s for a double set up and am also switching everything to DIN

Entire Package (atmos ai and regs) is $800 shipped anywhere in the 48. Maybe to canada but I have no experience with that.

Pics can be sent per request

thanks

brett

Im adding a link to scubatoys for referance

http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=MaresProton42MetalRegulator

Last edited:
there has been some members informing me that used scuba equipment is worth about 50% original value so I will supply the cost if you were to buy it new:

Aeris Atmos AI w/ QD and Compass add lense cover for $10

749+10=759

Im asking 400 so I am a little less than 50%.

Mares Proton 42 Metal with Proton Metal Octo

679+169=848

759+848=$1607

More than 50% off

I hope that puts some minds to rest about the prices. I feel they are fair and represent 50% current market prices. The prices are from leisure pro and scubatoys.

If interested make an offer if not, have a good day and good luck on your quest for more gear

brett

Heres the pics

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

brett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom