Clark hill 3/22/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveprof

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Another day of low vis diving, but nice surface temps. My dive buddy and I met two other local divers today. I briefed the dive that if buddy teams got separated that they would continue the dive (If you lost your buddy, ascend after searching for a minute and after completing a safety stop). We did end up in two groups given the low vis, but still an enjoyable day after all. 79' for 79 minutes dive time. The water is warming (60 surface, 51 at depth). Vis still at 3-5'.

Keep the reports coming. It will not be long until it is warm enough for us thin skin guys to go.

The old knee is working hard to be ready for the new season. I have been looking at my boat, I must figure out how to get in and out. The other day the PT added 3 pounds of weight to my foot. I could not lift my foot. If I could get to the water I think that would be some great PT.

Understand the knee thing. One of our locals joined us Sat. after major knee stuff. He handled the diving well, but he is several months post surgery and rehab. To hear him tell it his Physical Therapist was the Marquis de Sade. Had him doing wind sprints extensions beyond what is humanly possible, and other such abuse. However, he made it up the hill in full dive gear so I guess the PT knew what he was doing. I was a little concerned though. There were buzzards circling above him when I arrived and on our swim back to shore:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom