Freedom plate odds and ends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a few one off prototype odd and end Freedom PLates in the shop that I want sell. Their not doing anybody any good sitting on a shelf, right?
I have three different versions of Plates listed below.

The first is a 3/16" aluminum plate 14 1/2" tall and 9.5" wide. It is polished and weighs 1Lb. 4oz. This is the lightest plate made.

The second is also a 3/16" aluminum plate, same height but it is 12" wide at the base. It also has a nice polish. It weighs 1lb. 8 oz.

The third plate is a stainless version that is very narrow at the base and has a rail on the back. The rail was an older version and was too labor intensive to produce so I discontinued it. The design is still valid however. This plate is only 7 3/8" wide at the base and 14 1/4" tall. It has a brushed finish. This model tended to be a little unstable with larger tanks because it is so narrow at the base, but with smaller tanks and a crotch strap it should be fine. This plate is probably the most unique of any I've made and would be perfect with a PRAM because of the rail. It would give the reg can room. This plate weighs 2 lb. 10 oz.

All three of these plates are designed around the Oxycheq Mach V series wings. Other wings may work but I don't know for sure because Oxycheq single tank wings are all I've ever used.

The plates are $100 each plus shipping.
I take visa or M/C. Sorry, I'm not set up to take Paypal.
PLease e-mail me at ericsedletzky at yahoo dot com
or call me at:
(707) 318-2577 cell
(707) 538-1276 office

The first two pics are the narrow stainless plate
The third photo is the 9.5" aluminum plate. I don't have a pic of the wider aluminum plate but it looks similar to the third photo but just a bit wider at the base.

Attachments

• P1010111-1.JPG
    P1010111-1.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010112.JPG
    P1010112.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 105
  • P1010084.JPG
    P1010084.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 94
Sending Email on the 1st plate. Consider it sold. Sending shipping info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom