WTB Aeris 750GT Downloader/PC Interface Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All,

Anyone out there have a Aeris 750GT Downloader/PC Interface cable they want to get rid of?

Thanks,

Bob

do you realize that the software only works on windows 98 or earlier? There used to be a patch that you would let you use windows XP, but I haven't been able to track it down in a couple of years.

Yep - I can always run 98 in virtual machine ;-)

I think I may have downloaded that XP patch a while ago, but need to dig it up - If I find it, I'll send it over your way...

I have the downloader for the 750GT. If anyone is still interested I have one. I only used it twice so it is in perfect condition.

Did anyone track down the patch for XP??

This should help. I was able to get the program to run in XP. I just copied the old aeries folder over and ran the exe from there.

I also had to put the ocx file into the windows/system32 folder. I don't have the console to test it. Let me know if it works.

Marty

Attachments

• 750GT_1.0.2_Patch.zip
    384.4 KB · Views: 66
Note...this is a rar file so rename them both. They are not zip's. I couldn't split it and upload to the system as a zip. So when you download it rename the extension as rar. Winrar will automatically assemble the two halves.

Place the assembled ocx into the window/system32 folder.

Let me know if that works for you. I think you will be able to read your 750gt from there.

Let me know as I no longer have my 750gt. I coudn't install from the windows95 disk so I just went to my old folder and ran from there.

Attachments

• mschrt20.part1.zip
    293 KB · Views: 83
  • mschrt20.part2.zip
    69 KB · Views: 94
Thanks, i'll try it when i get home

I have it - new in plastic box with cd and cable - looks like rs232 old style cable - It has been on my shelf unused for years - let me know

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom