Anyone know where to dive with Greenland Sharks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkdiver289

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My crew and I are looking to do a minor production regarding the greenland shark. We know that they frequent the area around Baie Comeau, Baie St. Pancrace, and the Sagueny River. We do not have information regarding exact locations, depths, time of year, costs for boat use etc. Does anyone here have any information?

ive sent him emails and he hasn't replied

Website hasn't been updated in 2 years...

My dive buddy has been a few times to Baie-Comeau and got to meet them jolly greenland sharks during one of these trips.

Talk to divers and dive shop staff. It might be best to travel within a week they've been spotted. No one can garantee a shark sighting though...

AFAIK Jeffrey Gallant is the one you should ask about greenland sharks.

Aqualog Underwater Productions - Jeffrey Gallant

EDIT : oops... just realized you're from CT.

email info@plongeenautilus.com

It's a dive shop in Quebec City. They organize frequent diving trips around Quebec and Ontario and will go to Baie-Comeau in August. These young folks might be able to accomodate you :)

Basking sharks(I know not the green land... but still)... come to the bay of fundy around The Wolves and Grand Manan NB mid aug. to early sept... to mate.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom