For sale:Aeris Epic hoseless air-integrated dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mndvr132

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This computer is two years old. It has approximately 35 dives on it. All dives are fresh water dives accept for three dives in the keys. I am selling this because It is way more computer than I need. I am a public safety diver and Minnesota lake diver where all I really need is the basics. My good-hearted wife bought me the "Cadillac" of computers for Christmas two years ago and I do not use it for the type of diving it was intended for. This set comes with the, computer, extender strap, magnifier and the hoseless transducer. Also the original box, manuals, computer software and USB cord. Everything is in as new condition and batteries are less than nine months old.
This setup retails right now for $995.00. I am asking $575.00 plus actual postage and insurance to be shipped to you.

Attachments

• IMG00098.jpg
    IMG00098.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG00099.jpg
    IMG00099.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 159
Final price reduction. $499.00. This will cover the unit I want to replace this one with. You guys know this is a great deal. If it doesn't sell for this price I refuse to give it away. I have over $1,200.00 in it. Not a scratch on it and theres nothing it won't do accept rinse and pack your gear. Going, Going, ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom