Optional 0906.58 lead weight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gpatz

Registered
Reaction score
According to Rhonda at customer service of ikelite, she claims that you can order the lead weight that fits into the aluminum tray of the SLR cases with any Authorized dealer. I have yet to find any dealer that has this weight. She did say that I can buy it directly from ikelite, but must call to order. I am on the west coast and is a bit of a pain to call and order. If I must, I will order by phone. I do find it more convient to order online. I have checked with B&H Photo and Adorama which has a large stock of ikelite products. It is not listed with either one. Has any one been able to locate this lead weight online that I am not aware of ?

There is such little demand I would doubt any dealers have this in stock.

You could also fax your order at any time to 317-924-7988. Include part number, billing and shipping addresses, contact phone number, e-mail address and Visa or MasterCard details.

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom