FS: Seaquest Pro Unlimited BCD - Size Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adjuster-jd

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a nice Seaquest Pro Unlimited BCD for sale. It's just under 2 years old. This BCD is the big brother of the popular Pro QD with many upgrades. Most notably, this BC has a lot of lumbar padding which makes it very comfortable to wear. It also has a nice center pocket on the cummerbund.
It also comes with a matching Wenoka squeeze lock knife as well as an integrated retractor for your console.

I have too many BC's and don't use this one as much as my others so I've decided to sell it. It's in great shape.

This BC retails for about $699.

Asking $325 plus shipping.

Can accept credit cards via paypal if needed.

Will sell for $300.

$300 price includes shipping to continental US or will deliver in Northeast Ohio - possibly to Columbus area as well.

Sorry, didnt see the responses here. Yes, still for sale. Will post pics later today (gotta find which computer I store them on)...

No airsource - sorry for the delay - this BCD marginally fits my daughter so she has been using it on my trip to Maui - but it's not the best fit for her. Won't be able to ship until after August 3 though as we'll be on Maui until then.
I can't seem to figure out how to attach a pic. I'll send you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom