Fiji - Denarau Island Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

comayjo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm planning a trip to the Radisson on Denarau Island (right next to Nadi) in June and was wondering if anyone was familiar and/or had experience with any dive operators that serve the hotels in that area.

Thanks in advance,

jc

On Denarau, there are plenty of Dive operators however the two most reputable are:

adrenalindivefiji.com/dive/
divetropix.com/diving.htm

or for further diving infomation regarding the many and varied diving expereinces to be had in Fiji, visit fijime.com/page.php?id=94

The water will be lovely and visibility will be awesome - wish we could get back there tomorrow!

On Denarau, there are plenty of Dive operators however the two most reputable are:

adrenalindivefiji.com/dive/
divetropix.com/diving.htm

or for further diving infomation regarding the many and varied diving expereinces to be had in Fiji, visit fijime.com/page.php?id=94

The water will be lovely and visibility will be awesome - wish we could get back there tomorrow!

Hi DiveFiji

I am wondering if you can dive with either of these companies if you are not staying at their hotel? I understand both companies are attached to hotels......

I was wondering how your trip turned out? I'm planning a trip there in early October and will be staying at the Hilton. I've heard that there are better places to go in Fiji for diving but I really want to get Hilton points.... Thanks!

I was wondering how your trip turned out? I'm planning a trip there in early October and will be staying at the Hilton. I've heard that there are better places to go in Fiji for diving but I really want to get Hilton points.... Thanks!
Denerau "island" isn't exactly a big place.The brackets are because its really part of the mainland -you drive over a 70 foot bridge and you are there.
The Hilton and all the other resorts are all in about a 1 mile radius.
If you go to the Main wharf you'll see the visitor centre and theres at least two dive operators with offices there.
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hot...-Spa-Managed-by-Hilton/directions.do#localmap

G'day All,
Does anyone have anything more to report on Denerau Island diving?

I've heard that Fiji doesn't have the greatest diving but I've got a line on a good flight/accomm deal.

Anything you can offer would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

T

Anything Further on this topic? Are there any good dive ops on the west side of Viti Levu?
We are staying at Wyndam/Worldmark on Denarau, But I think it will be cheaper to rent a car for the 2 weeks rather than pay the double price to have someone pick us up at Denarau?
Just FYI: Tokoriki only services their resort clients

and although Subsurface Fiji has a really sweet 7 days of diving for $780 FJD, they charge almost double to come to Denarau:
Subsurface is an island based dive company and although we do not have a dive shop in the Denarau region where the Worldmark Wyndam is located, we do have offer private charters. Below are the details and quote for a private dive charter from Wyndam Worldmark Resort on Denarau Island November 2011.

14 tank dive package offering 2 dives per day for 7 (non consecutive) days.
Depart daily at 8.30am
Return daily at 1.00pm
Price per person for 14 tank trip is FJ$1490 (USD830 on todays rates)

Dive rate include the following;
Private charter dive boat, maximum 8 divers
Full set of rental dive equipment, if required (BCD, Regulator, Dive Computer, Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Snorkel,Tanks and weights)
Dive Master services on all dives.
Pick up will be from Wyndam Resort beachfront.
Bottled Fiji Water and light snacks will be provided on board.

Additional information;
Night dives are not included, nor can be offered.
Total number of divers to be confirmed 7 days prior to first day of charter.
All trips are subject to sea and weather conditions and Subsurface Fiji has the right to cancel any dive trip. A full refund will be given.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom