Underwater Easter Egg Hunt -- Charleston, sc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZigZag

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Charleston Scuba is hosting an underwater Easter egg hunt at Trophy Lake on John's Island in support of Project Aware.

The dive is scheduled for Sunday, April 5. Deadline to register is March 30. $25 divers, $20 non-divers, $5 for kids (there will be a land-based egg hunt as well). Every entrance fee (not sure about kids) gets a raffle ticket, with divers able to turn in (up to) 3 eggs for additional tickets for the raffle. The raffle, from what little I talked to them about this part of the gig, will include a Titan regulator, a Scubapro Glide BC, along with misc. dive gear and other goodies, like tickets to the SC Aquarium. I think it was mentioned that there are 140 prizes to give away, and at this time only about 40 folks have registered. Please note, I am not affiliated with this LDS, so take everything I mentioned (regarding the prizes, etc) with a grain of salt.

More information can be found at their website: Charleston Scuba or on Facebook. Call (843) 763-3483 to register, or drop by their shop.

Hope to see you there,

ZigZag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom