http://www.diveheart.org/

Stick It To Cancer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hockeynut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
To my fellow SB members,

While we may spend our time online bantering back and forth, and teasing, each other, I want to let you know about a seriously important cause that is close to my heart, yes, I have a heart.
My 12 and under girls hockey team, The St Croix Coyotes is playing in the Stick It To Cancer hockey tournament, April 17th -19th. The tournament is a huge fundraiser for breast cancer research.

Any donation small or large would be appreciated especially during these difficult economic times. [-]Simply click on the link below to donate. [/-]

Now back to our regular scheduled program of messing with me.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck with your humane endeavor. Best of luck

To my fellow SB members,

While we may spend our time online bantering back and forth, and teasing, each other, I want to let you know about a seriously important cause that is close to my heart, yes, I have a heart.
My 12 and under girls hockey team, The St Croix Coyotes is playing in the Stick It To Cancer hockey tournament, April 17th -19th. The tournament is a huge fundraiser for breast cancer research.

Any donation small or large would be appreciated especially during these difficult economic times. Simply click on the link below to donate.

Now back to our regular scheduled program of messing with me.:wink:

Good cause HN, just saw the button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Small donation made hock..............my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago at the age of 36..................good luck to all the girls!!

Thank you Hockey Nut! I am more than honored to help your girls in their fight. Especially since this is a cause that is close to my heart.

Now, if you and LetterBoy keep up this good work, people will start to wonder.
03.gif

Hockey - Sorry I've been so late coming into your thread, too many balls in the air and I'm dropping many of them. :shakehead:

This is a great cause, i don't know anyone who is not touched by cancer in their family or in their circle of friends. I'm heading onto the link to donate.

Thank you for posting this. :kiss2:

Btw, who's messing with ya? Only I can mess with ya. :eyebrow:

Just made a donation for you....good luck with it!

Thank you, everyone who donated. You are the greatest!!:D

I have one week left people!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom