Oceanic Atom 1.0 W/transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teh Wicked

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Got a Atom 1.o I have been using for about a year now, but im changing my gear around a little and I no longer need this.

its 3 gas, water activated, air/nitrox, air intergrated. yada yada yada, you guys know what it is. Works perfect, lens has some scratches from digging in holes after fish and lobsters. Nothing major, could be sent back to Oceanic and refurbished if you wanted too, I just never found it a must. The transmitter and watch was both recently serviced with new batteries and seals from an authorized oceanic dealer. Dove 2 times after the servicing and taken to 130fsw, so I know the seals are good to go. Transmitter alone sells for $400. Im asking $375 shipped, due to scratches, anywhere in lower 48 states. Will ship it anywhere if buyer pays extra shipping.

No manual or PC download cables included. Oceanic's website has the Manual available for download.

Attachments

• Picture 144.jpg
    Picture 144.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 145.jpg
    Picture 145.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
sonofa.....I just bought a dive computer. wonder if I could sell it and buy this one lol. CRAP!

hi
question
i thought 3 gas meant helium too ...
thanks
(heres a free bump)

No, 3 gas means you can program it to 3 different types of air or nitrox mixes and change during the dive. So lets say you dive pretty deep and you dive a really lean nitrox mix. and on the way up, say at 80ft you switch to a 50% mix to off gas. you switch it on the computer and the computer will calculate it all for you.

pics added

the scratches are not even visable when you in the water and glance at the computer.

The read out on the computer tells you your depth. No deco bottom time remaining, air time remaining(Calculated by your breathing rate and air pressure) also your dive time. Also displays your nitrogen loading bar and 02 loading bar. Accent and decent rates. And while diving a touch of a button give you accurate air pressure within 50psi.

The best part of the whole system is its size. the watch is just as small as a watch you could wear every single day.

Wow, im really surprised this is still for sale...I figured for sure it would be gone quickly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom