FS: Complete Underwater Video System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offthewall1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Break into shooting underwater video without breaking your budget...

I bought this system in 2003 and have produced 15 videos with it in that time span.

It is easy to set up and break down and comes with everything you need in a Pelican Case you can take as your carry on.

System includes:
*Sony TRV22 Mini DV Digital Video Camera with FM30 Rechargeable battery and charger, remote control and all cables for TV and PC. This camera shoots Video and stills.
*Ikelite Housing with extra O-rings & Filter
*Ikelite Video Light w/ mounting arm with rechargeable battery and charger and extra bulbs
*Pelican Case
*Original Sony TRV22 Operating Manual

SALE PRICE $1000.00 complete ready to go...

I also have an Extra Sony TRV22 Video Camera which I bought as a back up. This is also available for an extra $150.00. Not a bad idea to have.

Estimated shipping in the USA is $25.00 depending on your location. System is in perfect operating condition and has been very well cared for. I'm selling due to my interest in upgrading to a very high end HD system. This is perfect for the beginner or intermideiate aspiring videographer.

Call 443-772-0595 for more information. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom