Insight Computer Download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DRomano

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am having difficulties with downloading dives from my insight computer. The initial set up went well and it downloaded my dive index and seemed to be working well. I went diving last weekend and tried to download my new dives. My computer doesnÃÕ seem to recognize the interface. I uninstalled and reinstalled. The Sherwood symbol Å´ is on the tool bar when I plug up the USB. When I try to download the dives it tells me USB Interface FOUND?then?Starting Handshake?then?.Time out. This is far as I can get it. Can you offer some advice?

Batteries? Just one possibility. Low batteries can cause all sorts of strange behaviour like this.

Which software version are you currently using?

If not 2.0.3, download new version from Welcome to Sherwood Scuba!

What version of Windows are you running? If Windows 2000/XP/Vista, download the latest USB driver from Sherwood website, unplug the cable, install the USB driver that plug the USB cable back to let the Windows update the driver.

Make sure you don't have any other USB device plug in and make sure they are shut down in the background

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom