FS: Zeagle Brigade BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Shop Independent Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So I don't really want to sell her, but I recently switched to a BP&W and now my trusty Zeagle Brigade finds herself sitting in a storage box in my closet, dry and unused. It's not that the BP&W is so much better, it's just... the people, in that one forum, they tell me it is. And I started believing... I'm... crossing over... to the land of 3 letter acronyms and canister lights. Sigh.

She needs a new home. Surely someone out there will take her back to the water where she belongs?

Size is large waist (37"-45"), medium shoulders (shoulder to waist 18-22"). Good to great condition with approximately 200 dives, no serious wear or damage to speak of. One yellow weight thinggie has a broken zipper pull (zipper intact), but does not really affect anything... if it really bothers you, new weight thinggies are available from Scubatoys for $15.

The details:

• 35 lb Compact Bladder with Bungies
  • Rear Trim Pockets
  • 6 Stainless Steel D-Rings
  • Heavy Duty 1040 harness construction
  • Inflator with pull dump
  • Lower dump valve for inverted dumping
  • Rip Cord integrated Weight System
  • Adjustable Cummerbund
  • No chest strap or roll down pocket (removed them both)
  • Includes spare inflator assembly.
Asking $300 shipped to Alaska or Hawaii via Priority Mail. Additional charge for shipping to the lower 48 or other exotic locations, send PM for exact quote.

-B

Attachments

• brigade.jpg
    brigade.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom