Alona-Apo trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sebarat

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

So didn't get to change plans and will be doing Alona/ Apo split two weeks.
Malapascua and the rest will have to wait for another trip!

Leaving later 'Yeah!!' but have a few last minute questions

Land very late 28th, Cebu. Is there an alright hotel close to the ferry port, for an early boat across?

Any recommends for dive operators and, wheres good to eat on Alona Beach?
Which dive boats might we be able to get a lift with to Apo, instead of tag-duma route? Plan on traveling 5th Apr.
Is it possible to go fishing with the local fishermen?

Is it easy enough to do a day trip to Siqujor from Apo?
Looking to go from Apo to Cebu on 11th Apr morning, Easter Saturday,
will that be alright or are we going to encounter country shut down difficulties?!
And what options might there be?

Can't wait to get below the surface.
Will be sure to post trip report.

Thanks again for all your help.

Got this from another scuba forum... Another dive operator in Bohol that does dive safaris to Apo Island. Scuba Diving Bohol Panglao, Scuba Diving Courses - Philippines

I have been researching, too coz I'm off to Siquijor next week. Sea Explorers also do safaris on the same general areas. Diving in the Philippines - Dive Philippines with Sea Explorers and enjoy visayas island hopping adventures

I have no experience with the above operators yet. So, please do share which dive operators you went to and why for future reference. Thanks.

I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom