Regular Anilao Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prandyulo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After a 25 year interregnum ( I was a PADI instructor), I have been diving almost every other weekend in Anilao either overnight or just for the day with my 26 year old son and 23 year old daughter; I'd like to know if there's anyone or another group who would be interested to share expenses for a boat dive when they're in the area or when the occasion arises my kids can't come, include me in their dives. I'll be monitoring this post. Thanks.

After a 25 year interregnum ( I was a PADI instructor), I have been diving almost every other weekend in Anilao either overnight or just for the day with my 26 year old son and 23 year old daughter; I'd like to know if there's anyone or another group who would be interested to share expenses for a boat dive when they're in the area or when the occasion arises my kids can't come, include me in their dives. I'll be monitoring this post. Thanks.
hi prandy... we're always on the lookout for new friends!

yup, just hang around and every now and then a trip or a search for buddies comes up...

cheers!

Jag

btw... i hope diving with a few nutbags is ok w/ you and the kids...

Hi Prandy, me and the wife are regulars (monthly) at Aquav and dive with Hernel and Joy of Divenet.

Once in a while some of the locos here in the PPD (local and foreign) get together and do a DOR (Dive-o Rama), you and your kids are very much welcome to join us.

IF ONLY.....
nong Prands, if only I still stayed in Canlubang, I could be diving with you - even if you plan to do it every weekend! 90 min via startoll way and i'd be in anilao!

Hope to dive with you guys soon...

thanks for the welcome, just let me know when the next one will be.

Back
Top Bottom