FS: Almost NEW Transpac Harness, Venture wing, & 32# pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrazyMike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale is my Dive Rite Transpac setup. It is a size L/XL (that's what the two tags say on the harnes).

Included in the sale:
- Transpac Harness
- Brand New DR tank bands
- crotch strap
- back pad
- Brand new Venture Wing

The Venture Wing is red and has never been wet - it is brand new!

I bought this setup brand new about 3 years ago and dove it (with a different wing) for about 30 dives in fresh water and saltwater. I was always known amongst my buddies as going overboard with post dive cleaning/rinsing - the end result is a BC setup that still looks new.

I'm asking $400 for the setup plus $15 shipping anywhere in the USA.

Attachments

• Harness.jpg
    Harness.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Harness2.jpg
    Harness2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Pocket.JPG
    Pocket.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Venture.jpg
    Venture.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 137
I believe the L/XL is an Extra large Long. I've been looking at Trans Pacs and have dove once in one, but it was an XL and had a Rec wing. I may be interested........ I'll keep an eye on this

Well, it seems the sizing on these transpacs can be deceiving. I'm not a big guy at all. I wear a men's medium t shirt and weigh 170#. It fit me very well, but it does have quite a bit of room for adjustment for someone significantly larger too.

Let me know if you are still interested WildBill. Too bad you aren't closer, it is worth seeing in person. Cheers.

why are you wanting to sell?

I've been using a different setup for the last two years. I kept the Transpac around as a spare or for out of town friends to use. However, it hasn't been used since I bought my other setup and I want to make some more room in my garage.

Price Reduced! $395 shipped anywhere in the US!

How much lift does the wing have?

The Venture Wing has 45# of lift IIRC.

Still available. Please PM me if you are interested!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom