Dive shops in Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasoncassanova

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi! nice to be here, about to take my intro dive in coron in a couple of weeks, then will take lessons after that :D

just want to know where do you guys buy your gear here in metro manila?

i'm looking for dive shops that are reliable and patient with newbies like me :D there's one near my place in paranaque, though they might not have what i need or want as i start buying my basic gear. i want to extend my knowledge of shops and where to buy gears that are cheaper or might give me a chance to compare prices.

welcome Jason, check this out:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/1368468-post22.html

Dive Shop Numbers in the Manila Area

Asia Divers: 834 2974 / 551 8063
Aquaone: 899 2831 / 8992832
Dive Buddies: 899 7388
Dive Master: 725 2347
Dive Republic: 951 4760
Dive Shoppe: 928 2376
Dive Zone: 687 6758
DiveNet: 913 9250 / 921 3450
Divers Network: 926 4466
Divers Point: 725 3631
Eureka Dive: 756 0170
Nautilus: 817 7293 / 812 2848
Philtech Divers: 896-6016 / 896-6391
Scuba Stop: 895 4531
Scubadoo: 888 2849
ScubaWorld - Makati: 895 3551 San Juan: 726 0115 BF Homes: 807 8134
Whitetip Divers: 525 0433 / 525 0646 / 521 0433

Jason, why not get certified before going to Coron. You'll be diving the wrecks or any site anytime you want.

ahhhh.... well.... hhhmmmm.... my friend and I were planning to have a vacation in Coron this summer and while doing research I stumbled upon Sea Dive Resort, I told him that since were there we might as well take this chance to experience diving, more of a one time big time feeling. Though we were pretty hesitant about it at first, my personal reason is that I have a fear of the abyss :D though I know that fear, phobia and trauma can be cured (I cured my fear of drowning by taking swimming lessons and took a basic course of water safety and survival, which was only last year) So we reserved a date for our intro dive.

Then we thought of buying our personal snorkel and fins, a friend of mine who dives talked me out of buying a speedo snorkel set, he said that I should just get a good quality diving mask and snorkel since i'll be doing an intro dive... he said it would last years with me rather than buying a commercial product. So I got convinced and went to a dive shop near our place and when I came in, I saw the pool, the people taking lessons and then the shop. I guess I was overwhelmed with everything I saw and aside from that they were on SALE! :D I started asking the staff about lessons and inquired about everything there is to know.

We can't move the date of our trip so were just pushing thru with everything and when I come back that's the time i'll be taking my lessons.

anyone here who wants to join me? he he he (Paranaque Area)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom