Flood Pics of Morrison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I dont have any right now, but thought it would be interesting to see what it looks like at 18ft level. We should get a time lapse of the flooding sometime. That would be neat. Anyone nearby who can snap a pic?

Attachments

• carf1_hg.png
    carf1_hg.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 82
You really know how to punch someone in the tummy don't ya feller? Rita and I have had this date picked out for near a year to do cavern/Intro...................And we get a 10 year flood. Lol

Look back at some of the threads and you'll see the new floating ramp to the dock pointing uphill to get to the platform. Most of the new boardwalk was underwater

Ken

I've actually got a pic somewhere of that chart where they had an error with the gauge reading it. It has a I think 60 foot spike on the chart for one entry. Talk about a flood! :rofl3:

(I'll see if I can find it).

We'll be heading a little further East on Saturday, might stop by to snag a pic then... should still be in the major flood category by then.

Tallahassee/Wakulla

Why? You didn't happen to buy a scooter from Rich didjya?

Nope sure didnt. I was just curious where there might be some good diving this weekend so far the outlook for the gulf from gulf shores to destin are looking pretty crappy for at least a week. i ship out for the army in three weeks and im trying to make all the dives i can before i go.

Vortex won't be flooded, consider it. You can dive Alabama Blue Water Adventures(quarry). As for the Gulf... your pretty much SOL. Maybe the East Coast of Florida? LOL

Heh, according to the page, it hit 17.79ft, which is the 5th highest ever recorded there and the highest since 1994, higher even than when all the hurricanes came in 2005.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom