Hoseless dive computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpenu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Aeris 500AI gas integrated Nitrox computer with QD and compass in console. The QD fittings have a little corrosion, and will need to be cleaned up. Does not effect operation. $250. (OOPS- this one is not hoseless)

Oceanic VT Pro gas integrated nitrox, hoseless, with water activation. 1 Wireless transmitter, computer log software, and cable for PC connection included. $300.

Pictures: (What appears to be scratches on the screens are scuffs on the screen protectors. The screens are undamaged)

IMG_04872.JPG

Last edited:
The 500AI is gone. The VT Pro remains.

I am not sure, but I think the computer is four years old. I don't remember when I bought it. It has been on fewer than 100 dives, though. This is the last one I own, and for some reason has been the most difficult to sell.

However, I am not willing to go below $300. I will include ground shipping to the lower 48 at that price.

They are gone. Thanks to all who were interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom