Brief Survey for Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DAVID ENGINE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hiya,

Im wondering if you could help...I have a very short questionnaire for a project I am doing...well 2 actually, one for non divers, one for certified divers. I have had tonnes of responses for the non divers but not many for the certified :doh2:

It is in relation to sharks and diving, would any of you mind taking a couple of minutes to fill it in if I post the link? I didn't just want to steam in and post it :dork2:

I'm new as well... hello everyone :cowboy:

Hiya,

Im wondering if you could help...I have a very short questionnaire for a project I am doing...well 2 actually, one for non divers, one for certified divers. I have had tonnes of responses for the non divers but not many for the certified :doh2:

It is in relation to sharks and diving, would any of you mind taking a couple of minutes to fill it in if I post the link? I didn't just want to steam in and post it :dork2:

I'm new as well... hello everyone :cowboy:

go for it!

Great! Thanks guys. Below is the link to the email/bulletin I sent out. If you would like to forward it on to other divers and non divers that would be a huge help as well. Much appreciated :banana:

I am currently putting together a huge project. I have managed to get interest from a number of high profile individuals/publications/companies/conservation groups who have mentioned they may be interested in helping me fund it. In order for me to secure funding I need to do some market research...

Below are two questionnaires, one for certified SCUBA divers, one for non-certified SCUBA divers (Non SCUBA Divers). I would really, really appreciate if you took a moment to complete the questionnaire which applies to you.

Please answer honestly and don't just give the answer you think I want to hear, I want YOUR answers.

Please... ONLY COMPLETE THE ONE THAT APPLIES TO YOU!

Thank you!!

Certified SCUBA Divers only (Open Water Diver and above)

Sharks and Diving Questionnaire - Certified SCUBA Divers only - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com

Non-Certified SCUBA Divers (Non- SCUBA Divers) Only

Sharks and SCUBA Diving questionnaire - ***NON-CERTIFIED DIVERS ONLY*** - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com

Thank you very, very much. I need to get 500 divers...so far I have 31 since yesterday so if you think you know anyone who would be happy to fill it in I'd love it if you could forward it on to them.

I really appreciate it :)

Not a bad survey. Good Job! I took it as well.

Just finished!
:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom