I wanna go to the dork side...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tug

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I wanna join the :dork2:side....

I was pokin' around and found this group and think that I might have found my new home, but I don't have a pink snorkel :depressed: I might have to get one tho :D

PS, do any of you know where I can get my snorkel 02 cleaned so I can put a nitrox sticker on it? :D

As long as you have FUN while diving,you are most welcome fellow :dork2: with or wihout "pink"snorkel.

As for the O2 cleaning of your current snorkel,just sent it to me.I can O2 clean it,sticker included.

Or I can rebuild it for ya.
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/data/3040/Rebreather_snorkel1.jpg

Sticker included, hmmm... how much do you charge?

Does PADI offer a rebreather snorkel specialty class? :D

Last edited:
Hmm... this thread has made me wonder...

If I recall the wording of various S&Ps, some of us are required to "wear" a snorkel for training dives. As wearing one on our masks can be quite unpleasant at times, an alternative might be in order. That brings up one small question:

Should I sew a lightweight "snorkel vest", or would a "snorkel bandolier" be cooler?

Sticker included, hmmm... how much do you charge?
$ 15 or 12 euro :D

Does PADI offer a rebreather snorkel specialty class? :D

They sure do.
rebreather snorkel basic and advanced.:D
There's also a new specialy; trimix snorkel,this involves a further rebuild of your snorkel.
You also need a bailoutsnorkel at this point.:rofl3:(this one MUST be pink)

Back
Top Bottom