An exercise in frustration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boliver_69

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
The original plan for the weekend was to Get my AOW and Nitrox....

Sat shore dives, Sun Oriskany

Stinkin marine report.....

It also killed plans for the Whiskey Wreck and/or a boat trip I had planned during the week.

So as I do underwater Nav in the Orange Beach pool today I will still be cussing.

grrrrrr.......:censored:

you have all season to make up the dives. and the more dives you have before the "O" the better the dive will be. you'll use less gas, have better buoyancy control, and have a longer and safer dive.

It has just been frustrating to have dive after dive cancelled.

I do feel much better after doing my peak performance bouyancy today, and working on getting my trim right. I know it will make me much more comfortable when I finally do get to the O.

Right now the plan is to go on a boat trip Wed, hopefully the weather will be nice.:blinking:

Who you supposed to go out with Wednesday?

It has just been frustrating to have dive after dive cancelled.

I do feel much better after doing my peak performance bouyancy today, and working on getting my trim right. I know it will make me much more comfortable when I finally do get to the O.

Right now the plan is to go on a boat trip Wed, hopefully the weather will be nice.:blinking:

Goodluck on the offshore trip, the gulf can be frustrating this time of year, but it usually gets a bit more reliable in the summer time :)

Saturday
west winds 5 to 10 knots early becoming south around 10
knots in the afternoon...then becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots
after midnight. Seas 1 to 2 feet building to 2 to 3 feet after
midnight. Bays and coastal waterways smooth to a light chop early
becoming a light to moderate chop after

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom