Best Dive Company in Las Cabos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May need to check spelling of intended destination; would that be closer to Las Angeles or Las Vegas???

Los Cabos translates as The Capes. It encompasses San Jose del Cabo, the "Corridor", and Cabo San Lucas. I stay in Cabo San Lucas when I go and have used two different dive shops. Amigos Del Mar and Manta. I prefer Amigos Del Mar because I can walk to the shop from where I stay (above westside of marina). Amigos charged me $75 for a 2 tank dive with DM, and Manta charged me $90 for the same services and divesites.

Cabo Pulmo is a great divesite(north of San Jose del Cabo), but this time of year the conditions aren't real great. Find out if it is available, if so it is worth the trip. It's about 1.5 to 2 hours from Cabo. Real narrow and crooked road.

I dove in Cabo 2 weeks ago and the water temps ranged from 66 to 72 degrees. Visibility changed from day to day from 10 to 20 ft.(out going tidal exchange) to 40 to 50 ft (high tide). They were fun dives with very little current. Have fun and good diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom