22 Foot Pontoon For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BNow0707

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Guess this is the right place, if not just move or delete.

In the effort to fund other projects and purchases, I've decided to sell a 22ft Southern Star pontoon that I purchased for use as a diving boat. Boat comes with good running 115hp Mercury motor w/ stainless steel prop, drive on tandem axle trailer, the boat has a solid deck, good carpet, fiberglass helm, all railing with two side doors and one front door, 6 tank rack, large front deck, gas tanks, anchors, life jackets.

The only things the boat will need are a battery, new trailer jack, and new tags after april.

The seats have all been removed and need to be recovered if they are going to be used. The frames are solid marine grade plywood but the vinyl and foam are cracked and torn. But if being used for a dive boat they're not needed. We just used folding chairs to make more room for setting up our gear.

Can see boat run.

I'm asking $3000 or make me an offer. Cash only please. Will deliver within reasonable distance(negotiable).

Blake 256-310-5683 or email or PM me.

Here is a link to pics. Click on the picture and it will open another window you can scroll through all of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom