Diving ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

easyrider003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Myself, Coworker, and coworkers friend are going to dive ABWA April 28. If anyone wants to dive, shoot me a line. The more the merrier!

When are you thinking of coming up to ABWA? With a bit of notice, I should be able to go dive with y'all...I've got Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off (usually...depends if I'm working OT, of course).

I might be up for a week day dive. The viz is much better on wed and thur than the rest of the weekend. Let me know when you decide to dive.

Well we were shooting for the 28th but later found out they were closed. Can't do it the week before. I have got to take a Haz Mat Tech Class with the fire dept. Then I have Wedding stuff that I was told I had to help with. So April is not looking good now. I will try and shoot for a day first part of May.

Back
Top Bottom