http://www.diveheart.org/

Please help keep 2 killers where they belong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoomi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A friend on the Faithwriter's forums posted this request today. Her best friend from High School, Paula, was beaten, raped, and murdered by two men back in October, 1980. The two men are up for parole again, and Paula's family is collecting signatures on a petition to keep these men in prison.

Petition for Paula

Paula was 16 when she was attacked. The two men followed her from her part-time job, hit her over the head with a chunk of concrete, beat her until they thought she was dead, then sexually assaulted her. When she groaned in pain, they beat her some more and finally stabbed her repeatedly until she died.

If you're of the mind that anyone who would do something like this should never see the outside of a prison again, please sign the petition and pass it on.

Done. Too bad they didn't get the needle.

If they were "where they belong" there would be no need for the petition- there is no parole from 6 ft under.

I agree with Herman, but I don't think the needle is appropriate. Too quick and painless in my humble opinion.

I agree with Herman, but I don't think the needle is appropriate. Too quick and painless in my humble opinion.

Of course it is, but it's all we have to work with these days. I'm a firm believer that the offender should die in whichever manner they murdered. These guys should be beaten, raped, and stabbed.

Thanks, all.

I was commenting to a friend this morning that there was something to be said for the Biblical model of taking men like this outside the city gates and stoning them to death.

The whole crime just boggles my mind. I couldn't imagine raping a woman in the first place, but to consider her life worth less than a transient, perverse desire? Someone like that has no place in society.

Signed....
Not only is it imaginable that someone would commit a crime like this, it also sucks that we have to pay taxes to support them while they are in prison.....An eye for an eye so my money can go towards something more useful like those who are doing the right thing and making an effort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom