Mares Trilastic 5-4-3 wetsuit Ladies' size 10 Almost new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

love2godeep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I did a lot of research to find a wetsuit that was warm, supple, and easy to enter. Also wanted something attractive. Settled on the Marest Trilastic 5-4-3.

I used it on a couple back-to-back dives in Hawaii. It was perfect in all counts. Except.... I am too small for this size 10, so I'm going to have to find something else.

Which means I have a lovely, virtually new wetsuit for sale cheap. These suits retail for over $300, but a few online dive shops have them for around $200. I'll sell mine to you for $125, including shipping.

This is the regular version (as opposed to the deluxe). I could not discover any appreciable difference in the two, other than the style of the suit, and the price. I personally think the one I have looks better.

After the one time I used the suit, I rinsed it well in fresh water, and it has been stored in a cool, dark place. It is still in perfect condition. No blems that I can see.

Mares_Trilastic.jpg

Your price is good! Do the sizes run big? I'm usually an 8, and I've been looking at this suit online. I'm wondering if I should be looking for a 6....

scubasully-

I made the same mistake. I ordered one in an 8, but should have gotten a 6. I am in the process of trying to sell my 8 so I can buy the next size down. So, it seems that they tend to run a bit big.

love2godeep-

I sent you an email regarding my 8 just in case you are trying to replace your too large 10; I've got a very gently used 8 ready to ship out.

lefemme-

Just sent you a private message. Let me know if you didn't get it... Should be there now.

-Amy Delyla

Back
Top Bottom