WTB: Capillary Depth Gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

otter-cat

Reaction score
I am looking for a capillary depth gauge to use as a teaching tool in Altitude Diver classes. I would prefer a new one, but am also willing to buy a used one in good working condition. If anyone has one of these to sell (or knows a good source), please let me know. Thanks!

Try eBay. I see some old Healthways gauges there occasionally.

You could always build one fairly cheaply. A piece of tubing about 6 in long glued or wired to a piece of plastic or wood with a scale marked on it would do nicely. I have tubing to spare (had to buy 25 ft to restore some I have) and I can get you the measurments off the ones I have. No need to make it curved, a linear one would do for training. Kinda hard for one not to be in working condition, nothing but a tube blocked off at one end. The ones I have all had pretty bad- dark, cloudy tubing- that needed replacing...which is why I have the tubing.

Herman, I have a Healthways capillary depth gauge that needs some new tubing. Would you care to sell me a couple of feet of tubing so I can fix it? Also, I would be interested in buying a good used capillary gauge if you happen to have one you want to sell.

I am looking for a capillary depth gauge to use as a teaching tool in Altitude Diver classes. I would prefer a new one, but am also willing to buy a used one in good working condition. If anyone has one of these to sell (or knows a good source), please let me know. Thanks!
I Have A Healthways Capillary Depth Gauge for Sale -It goes to 250 FT. You can Email Me At: daveliteman@hotmail.com

Wecome to the board Dave. The post is fairly old but maybe he still wants some.

Back
Top Bottom