SeaQuest Diva BCD - Size M used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NevCK

New
Reaction score
See my listing on E Bay for a used SeaQuest Diva non-integrated model. It is in excellent condition. It's item # 140313485419

I would not touch a Seaquest BCD with a barge pole as I, myself have repaired over 50 when the threds which hold the dump valves and inflaters on have simply desintigrated! I had new pieces made up from industrial grade plastic and did the repairs! I contacted Aqua Lung, the mother company and even sent them pictures of the damage but to no avail! They simply stated that they could not see or understand the problem!
With such back up service I will not have anything to do with them at all!
I am one of only a few dive shops on the southern Island of Mindanao here in the Philippines and If I and my customers have had such problems then how many other Seaquest BCD's have been scrapped because of this problem!
I recomend not to buy from Seaquest, I Wont!

This BCD is in great shape. It's not a rental model and only has around 50 dives on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom