Mares H.U.B. Century

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kiko

Reaction score
I've been checking the net for reviews on Mares H.U.B. Century and cant find one even in rodales.
So if any of u guys have an opinion or review on the Mares H.U.B. Century... kindly post
thanks

Please say you're not serious...

kiko once bubbled...
I've been checking the net for reviews on Mares H.U.B. Century and cant find one even in rodales.
So if any of u guys have an opinion or review on the Mares H.U.B. Century... kindly post
thanks

Please, please, please don't.

kiko once bubbled...
thanks

There have been a number of length discussions on this "thing". Do a search on HUB and you'll find them.

I have to agree with the other 2 posts. There would appear to be too many failure points not to mention you cannot persoanalize it in any way. The only shop I have seen one in Laughed about it even being on his shelf. I think it was given to him by the manufacturer as a promotional. I believe he had an $850 price tag on it and would not recomend it to anyone.

kiko once bubbled...
...opinion or review on the Mares H.U.B. Century... kindly post
Ok now, let's play nice.

:devious:

kiko once bubbled...
Got your point guys
thanks for the advice=-)

Woohoo! Chalk one loss for the force of evil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom