spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes it was an awesome seminar and we will have Cameron back soon to do a few days of spearfishing and in the fall for spearfishing Clinic and workshop too.

Working on another surprise for this summer for those interested in free diving and bluewater hunting....

I am sorry if i offended any one i was not impressed on the first night didn't mean to hurt anyone as far as i am concerned bay breeze is a very good shop carlos is a very good man and has a very good staff i have never said other wise fritz talks bad about him and creig i never said anything bad about carlos i have only talked good about him creig is the best instructor i have ever met she is very safe and very safe i really like her as my friend i also like carlos as my friend and every one else at bay breeze dive center i have an announcement for the borad tues. Night i just want to be friends with every one sometimes i open my mouth and insert feet i speak my mind sometimes and i am sorry to have offended all who have read what i posted like i said i am very sorry i hope the ones i offended can look over this and still be friends :)

I am sorry if i offended any one i was not impressed on the first night didn't mean to hurt anyone as far as i am concerned bay breeze is a very good shop carlos is a very good man and has a very good staff i have never said other wise fritz talks bad about him and creig i never said anything bad about carlos i have only talked good about him creig is the best instructor i have ever met she is very safe and very safe i really like her as my friend i also like carlos as my friend and every one else at bay breeze dive center i have an announcement for the borad tues. Night i just want to be friends with every one sometimes i open my mouth and insert feet i speak my mind sometimes and i am sorry to have offended all who have read what i posted like i said i am very sorry i hope the ones i offended can look over this and still be friends :)
Thank you Robert I really appreciate the honesty and I for one wish to have no hard feelings at all and would like us to all be friends.
We strive hard at the shop to treat everyone with respect and train competent safe divers and have a fun experience along the way.
I hope anyone that has dealt with us on any level knows that and has been treated accordingly, if not then please PM me and let me know personally.

Thanks Robert and call me tomorrow.

Carlos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom