Happy Easter DDD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Easter everyone! Have yourself a huge lunch, and a happy nap afterwards :)

Happy Easter to all..

I know I had a good easter- a bunch of diving!

How were conditions and what locations? I should be back over there sometime this week.

Twin was 30-40 to start out with and gradually got to 40-50 by a couple hundred feet in. Very nice! The deep section was hazy, so your theory was disproven.

Hole upstream was cold and icky under 72 feet, but warmer and clear above 72 feet. Our second dive was going from big room to big room and exploring the high ceilings where it was warm and clear. Very very nice. We opted not to try downstream in favor of the high ceilinged rooms dive.

Shangri-la was still a little milky but not nearly what it was last weekend. I finally got in there(!), and the cave does not look like a whole lot of fun. Gimme Gator Hole any day.

The deep section was hazy, so your theory was disproven.

It wasn't theory, it was a simple observation after our dive the previous weekend(where it was hazy in the cavern/subway and clear in the deep section). Obviously things changed, which is why I was asking you for a current conditions report. :wink:

Shangri-la was still a little milky but not nearly what it was last weekend. I finally got in there(!), and the cave does not look like a whole lot of fun.

How far did ya go? I didn't go far, just to the first, sorta "t", where the main passage goes through a bottle off(for me) restriction. I thought it looked like fun, wondering if you got a bit farther and got a better grasp on whats in store... or if its just not your kinda thing. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom