Lake Champlain Dive Report 4/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattbinvt

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Doing check out dives for OW class. Surface Temp 42 Degrees and at 15' 35 Degrees. Chilly but vis was 20-30 feet. But the Ice is gone and ready for a great diving season.

Matt

Doing check out dives for OW class. Surface Temp 42 Degrees and at 15' 35 Degrees. Chilly but vis was 20-30 feet. But the Ice is gone and ready for a great diving season.

Matt

Matt, welcome to the ranks of the Vermont Muck Divers! I assume you got your OW with WDC? I will be assisting with the next two rounds of Check out dives as a safety diver and the like. If you are ever looking for a buddy send me a PM. I am right down town and always looking to get in the water!

Cheers,

Brian D.

Brian,
I actually got my OW,AOW,Rescue through Victory in Colchester, but completed my DiveMaster with WDC. I will be seeing you the next couple of weeks then as Chip twisted my arm in to the whole class. The first weekend was ok, a few issues but all in all a good group. See you this weekend.

Matt

I dove in one of his friends lakes a year or two ago...Rock Lake, Wisconsin. Rocky sends his regards!

Mike

Brian,
I actually got my OW,AOW,Rescue through Victory in Colchester, but completed my DiveMaster with WDC. I will be seeing you the next couple of weeks then as Chip twisted my arm in to the whole class. The first weekend was ok, a few issues but all in all a good group. See you this weekend.

Matt

Ahh nice, silly me making assumptions and all. Chip can be very persuasive when he wants to be! I will be assisting with the Sat AM and PM dives this weekend. Look forward to meeting you there!

Brian

Sorry guys, I require the water to be a minimum of 48 degrees. Last fall, I dove the second weekend of November.. it was 48.. about as cold as I go.

Get a dry suit and quit ur belly aching! :D

Back
Top Bottom