New S Series wings fit Transpac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

black1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can the new S Series wing fit my transpac harness? i really like the look of them and was wondering if they fit my DiveRite Transpac, also does the Oceanic Air xs 2 fit the series as an octo?

Can the new S Series wing fit my transpac harness? i really like the look of them and was wondering if they fit my DiveRite Transpac, also does the Oceanic Air xs 2 fit the series as an octo?

The S series wing will be able to fit just about any harness or backplate system on the market - assuming it has grommets spaced 11" apart. I am not too familiar with the TP, but don't believe it will be able to support this wing without a single tank adapter...in that case a backplate is suggested or a Hollis HTS 2.

If you are trying to fit the AirXS 2 onto the S Series wing, it should work when using the complete assembly.

Hope this helps.

black1
did you ever find out specifically if the s series fits your transpac? i too am interested in this setup.

responses from hollis have been so slow, i went ahead and bought the dive rite travel wing at a good price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom