Sony EX1 camera and accessories for sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2O Photo Pros

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have two EX1 cameras available for sale. They have 32 hours on them. Come with the 8GB card, battery and charger. BH sells these for $6200. These are available for $4800 still under warranty (only two months old). I also have several of the BPU 60 batteries which retail for $230 and these are $150. Lastly, the 60GB HDD drives from Sony retail for $950. These are available for $600. All items are 2 months old and in like new.

Uh, Mike... I don't imagine you'd trade one for my fabulous HC-7? Yeah, I didn't think so... oh, well. I've sen the results from these babies and they blow my stuff out of the water.

Hope all is well "over there." Water temp has come up a bit and vis is improving from the reports I'm getting.

Hahah sorry Dr. B, unfortunately I just cant do it this time...but if I win the lotto u will be first on my list for an EX1!

Hurry up and improve the Vis and water temp so I can go diving again. Last 3 times were terrible!

Mike, I haven't been in the water for 9 days but the reports are that it is clearing up out here

That's a great deal on these cameras. Someone needs to jump on it. I absolutely LOVE my EX1.

Mike, got to throw that deal out there after ijust bought my HF-S10. Dam. Oh well, maybe next time. Is 45hours a lot? Guess everyone is upgrading to the EX3.

32 hours is nothing! My camera has 250 hours in less than a year. These cameras are less than 2 months old, all accessories included and in meticulous condition. The production company went out of business because the bank pulled all their funding so I swept up tons of cameras and computers, along with accessories.

How's the low light capability of the EX1 compared to the FX1 or a Sony VX2100? In our Northern California darker waters, having good low light capabilities is a huge advantage.

How's the low light capability of the EX1 compared to the FX1 or a Sony VX2100? In our Northern California darker waters, having good low light capabilities is a huge advantage.

Better than both. It's NEARLY the equal of my DVX100. I was stunned when I set them both up on the same scene. I was able to get clean HD in 10 FC of light. Absolutely stunning.

All cameras and accessories have been sold. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom