FS Suunto Cobra Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrlipis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Bought this computer in Aug of 08. In Aug of 09 I went to an air integrated watch and stopped using my cobra but I took it with me on my trips as a back up. On a trip to Coz when I got there I noticed the computer had an error on it, so when I got home I sent it back to Suunto. They replaced the entire computer, so this is basically brand new without any dives on it. Great deal at $400.00. It is also a quick disconnect.

Bruce

Attachments

• DSC_0159.jpg
    DSC_0159.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 132
That's a good price. Brand new in LP is $524.

I can have it on the way to you tomorrow. :)

Bruce

:)

Sorry, but that'll be my 3rd Suunto computer, if I buy it.

I dive with this setup and it is really nice. It is nice to have it be air integrated, so you get all the information in one place. Nice compass too.

Your positive feedback is appreciated, Yes it is a great puter and offered at a great price. No tax or shipping.

Bought this computer in Aug of 08. In Aug of 09 I went to an air integrated watch and stopped using my cobra but I took it with me on my trips as a back up. On a trip to Coz when I got there I noticed the computer had an error on it, so when I got home I sent it back to Suunto. They replaced the entire computer, so this is basically brand new without any dives on it. Great deal at $400.00. It is also a quick disconnect.

Bruce

The heck with the computer. I want to know about your time machine!

:D

(August 09 isn't for another four months... you must have come back in time to sell your computer!)

Good point, its probably not brand new if anything its refurbished, 425.00 used with warranty available now

I can't believe you guys would question my ability to time travel. Bought in 07 went to a wireless in 08. Thanks for catching that, but it doesn't change the fact that Suunto replaced the computer. They take the old one out of the housing and replace it with a new one. The computer is brand new, bottom line. Great computer, great price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom