Malta operators in Sliema

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ninpuukamui

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I'm going to be diving for a couple of days in Malta (Sliema) this July, and I've been in contact with various tour operators, and the best priced ones seem to be:

Dive Systems (divesystemsmalta.com)

Scubanauts (scubanauts.com)

I have been looking around, and couldn't find any reviews for the later, and only 2 for the former (both positive).

Anyone has dived with them? Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks!

No idea, but I'll be diving in Malta around July/August as well :)

Why Sliema? Is that close to where you're staying? I've never dived there before but have been there three times. There are a lot more dive operators on the north of the island - I was thinking competition would be stiffer there, but I don't know.

The only reason is that I got the best price for diving and accommodation in Sliema.

I plan to go for a week in June or July and maybe again in August.
Seems there is very good beach diving and noticed tank\weight only packages of 6 or 10 dives.
There is no diving in Sliema, it is all west. Or should I say most operators are not in downtown.

Malta - Google Maps

Probably do a lot of Beach Dives and a few days of boat dives.
Hope to get a few night dives in as well.

Any tips on where folks are staying. I normally have more issues figuring on where to stay, than finding a dive outfit :)

If anyone wants a buddy, let me know.

Last edited:
i thought the same until i moved to malta. doing check dives at exiles bay right in sliema, i've seen turtles, barracuda, flying gunards, and morays!

Back
Top Bottom