I am now a NAUI Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoCrowes255

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I finished my ITC last Monday and I just recieved confirmation from NAUI today that everything was processed ok. I've been helping with SCUBA classes for about two years now so I think I am ready to take my first solo flight however I feel that I should work with the general manager of the store I work for on a class before I go it alone.

:D :eek:ut:

Cool!! You'll always remember the first group of people you certify. Have fun.

Well done!! This is a big deal!

There is always a tendency to over teach, and to do things strictly by the book when you are first teaching. Just remember that the students are there not only to learn from you but to have fun in the process. You are there to impart knowledge and to also have fun.

Make the course fun and relax into it. You'll find that both you and the students enjoy it a great deal more.

Let us know how the first course goes.

regards

Coogeeman

Congrats!

I'll be where you are now, next month. Until then, it's orals, orals, orals, BLEH!

-Dennis

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...
I finished my ITC last Monday and I just recieved confirmation from NAUI today that everything was processed ok. I've been helping with SCUBA classes for about two years now so I think I am ready to take my first solo flight however I feel that I should work with the general manager of the store I work for on a class before I go it alone.

:D :eek:ut:

Congratulations! That's an awesome accomplishment - spoken from someone just trying to become a student! <lol>

Many happy graduations! :thumb:

Glad to have you join the ranks with us.

Nice job. It takes a lot of work to get that far. Congrats!!

Nice work, where did you do your ITC?

BTW, looking at your profile made me really feel like a dinosaur, became NAUI 6788 in July of '82. At least I know what the next generation looks like now.

Again, hearty congratulations.

Good job! You should take a class photo of all your classes and start a photo album, that would be cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom