F1 Availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I ordered a pair of XL F1's a couple of days ago from one of the big online sites that appeared to have them, and when I check the status of the order today they are back ordered.Surprise surprise. What is the status of these fins? I would not have ordered them if I knew they were back ordered. I would have waited until they were avail or found them from a different dealer. I usually check via phone before ordering but I was too lazy this time, never again.:dork2:

I ordered a pair of XL F1's a couple of days ago from one of the big online sites that appeared to have them, and when I check the status of the order today they are back ordered.Surprise surprise. What is the status of these fins? I would not have ordered them if I knew they were back ordered. I would have waited until they were avail or found them from a different dealer. I usually check via phone before ordering but I was too lazy this time, never again.:dork2:

Catalina,

This is an item we have had trouble keeping in stock, however both the Regular and XXL sizes are shipping now. XL should be available again mid-May.

PM me if you have any further questions or trouble - we would like to help wherever possible.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom