Canon SD870 IS housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chewslife2

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
A couple of weeks ago, I sent my SD870 housing in for cleaning , servicing and testing as I had flooded it a week previously, I enclosed my origional posting from 3-21-09 and postage stamps to return mail the housing back, I realize there may be some fees involved but I haven't heard anything back yet, can you let me know what else I need to do. My email is on the origional post I enclosed with the housing. If you could let me know any charges involved and maybe an approximate turn around time I would greatly appreciate it. Also if you can determine the cause of the leak, I'm thinking most likely operator error, I'd just like to know for sure.
Thanks for your help
Robert:D

Once again, Ikelite "rocks"Got my housing back yesterday, comp[letely new and updated front half,totally re-conditioned rear housing, cleaned and pressure tested AND (2) spare O-rings AND "No charge", incredible service,
thank-you so much
Robert:bounce4::bounce4::bounce4::bounce4::bounce4:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom