Morrison Springs Hours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PensacolaNewbie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
One day last week we arrived at Morrison Springs about 10 a.m. to find the gate locked and a no trespassing sign posted. I know the area was flooded a few days before, but as far as we could see from the gate the parking area, it wasn't flooded then.

Yesterday I called the County Parks and Recreation Department who runs the park. They said that it had been closed due to high water but was now open. They also said the hours were sunrise to sunset. Their number is (850) 892-8703. If there have been heavy rains in the area like we had a couple weeks ago, it might be worth a call before going over. I don't know what the hours are at that phone number, probably something like 8-4 M-F.

For what its worth, Morrison wasn't divable last week anyway. You can keep an eye on the river levels on various websites to keep an eye on what to expect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom